The most meaningful moments in Becca Weitz’s family law career have been when she helps a client obtain justice, whether that is a parent reuniting with their child that was in CPS custody, fighting parental alienation, or establishing a father’s parental rights. Becca’s experience includes high conflict custody disputes, divorces, modifications, enforcements, paternity, adoptions, and CPS issues. In addition to her desire to fervently advocate for her client’s goals, Becca understands that these matters have long-term impacts on her clients and their families. She strives to provide her clients with thorough and useful information about their case to feel empowered, not only to make decisions about their case outcomes, but also to have a long-term impact on their family’s future long after the case has been resolved.
In addition to family law litigation, Becca also practices estate planning law, including premarital and marital agreements, and probate law, including guardianships.
Becca grew up in Dallas and enjoys traveling and trying new restaurants with her husband, Brett. She loves to dote on her two dogs, Chilly and Rime.
- Texas Board Certified
- Admitted to the State Bar, Texas 2014
- Admitted to the United States District Courts, The Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law – J.D., 2013
- Texas A&M University – B.A., 2010
- Family Law Section of the Texas Bar
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Texas Bar
- Texas Bar College Member
- Houston Bar Association
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court
Area(s) of Experience
Awards / Accolades
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021 - 2024
- Texas Recognition of Foreign Orders, IAFL Tokyo Symposium 2018
- Six Changes in Society that Greatly Impact Conflict in Family Law, AAML Kansas Chapter CLE Program 2019
- “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you: Parental alienation from a therapeutic and legal perspective,” Houston Associate of Marriage and Family Therapists, 2019